CableRail Tensioning Tool
Proper cable tensioning is an important part of the installation and long term performance of railings using CableRail stainless steel infill. This easy to use tool is great for installers looking for a faster and more effective way to tension CableRail assemblies.
Save time and material costs
- 6X gear ratio lets installers tension CableRail with minimal effort
- Increased tensioning power allows for longer cable lengths, lowering material costs
- Reduces the need for additional tensioning at the threaded terminal end, leaving more thread for future adjustments
Specially designed for CableRail by Feeney
- Works with 1/8-in., 3/16-in.*, and 1/4-in.* diameter stainless steel CableRail in a wide variety of post materials.
- Built-in tension indicator ensures consistent tension is applied to the cable everytime, optimizing ease of installation
- Tough enough to handle any jobsite
- Compact and Lightweight
* NOTE: Tensioning Tool includes the 1/8-in. diameter cable adapter head. The 3/16-in. and 1/4-in. diameter cable adapter head is available separately through special order.