CAMO 2-1/2 in. (63mm) collated composite face screws are designed to be used with composite, capped composite or PVC decking up to 1 in. (25.4mm) thick typically in areas near open water or where corrosion is more likely. The collated screws are engineered with a slash point that provides a fast start, and are corrosion resistant using our 304 bright stainless steel. The screw head is intentionally designed with a cutting lead edge that repeatedly delivers a flush finish with the deck board surface. CAMO collated screws are offered in 1000 count packaging providing approximately 285 sq. ft. (26m2) of coverage based on joist spacing of 16 in. (406.4mm) on center. The CAMO 2-1/2 in. (63mm) collated composite face screws are used exclusively with the industry-changing CAMO DRIVE tool. The CAMO DRIVE is the first stand-up deck fastening tool that allows the user to attach their own drill, choose any of the three fastening methods (CAMO EdgeClip / CAMO EdgeXClip, CAMO collated edge screws and CAMO collated face screws) and secure a deck surface up to 5X faster than traditional fastening methods. The CAMO DRIVE is the fastest, easiest, most versatile and affordable way to put down any deck surface. Period!
CAMO DRIVE Collated Composite Face Screws 2-1/2″ Stainless Steel (1000 ct)
- For use in 1 in. (25.4mm) thick composite, capped composite or PVC decking, near where corrosion is more likely
- Designed to be used only with the CAMO DRIVE – The fastest, easiest, and most affordable stand-up deck fastening tool.
- Fast starting slash point
- Head design – cutting lead edge ensures screw is flush to the deck surface
- Corrosion resistant – 304 bright stainless steel