DuxxBak Composite Water Shedding Decking – OUTDOOR LIVING RAIN OR SHINE
DuxxBak Composite Decking is engineered to shed water from the deck top while keeping the under space dry without the need for an under deck drainage system. Duxxbak™ diverts the water through its water shedding design. The water travels through the Duxxbak™ channels and exits at the end of the deck. Create additional living space with Duxxbak™ decking.
DuxxBak Composite Decking not only creates a beautifully finished deck – but when installed on a 2nd level deck, the area underneath is instantly transformed into a dry outdoor patio or storage Space. This allows homeowners the added advantage of having more usable outdoor deck space no matter the weather.
- No need for an under deck, water drainage or membrane system
- Superior color retention
- Resistant to mold, mildew, decay, and scratching
- Industry-leading ratings for mechanical strength and durability
- Easy to install
- Unique brushed finish
- Multiple complementary railing options
- Contains no wood flour unlike our wood composite competitors
- Creates an outdoor living space under a second story DuxxBak deck system
- Outdoor furniture can safely be stored under the deck
- Limited lifetime warranty
You’ll never have to replace rotted, cracked, or warped board again. There is also no painting, staining, or waterproofing. You’ll save time and money which quickly adds up over the life of wood and conventional under deck, water drainage or membrane system.
DuxxBak™ can even be used to protect building foundation by diverting water away from homes or other buildings. One of the most important benefits is that it protects the substructure from damaging water contact. Protect your substructure to create a long-lasting deck system that you can enjoy for many years.